auto biography

Hi, my name is pj-poro joseph rawiri kite the name “Poro” is originally from my uncle Poro that passed away in the war he got his arm and leg cut off and he swam past the river and got onto the shore but then passed away on the shore. I live on Tasman Heights in Ahipara its a really beautiful place because of the view it is a big 3-story house on the second road. In a year 7 student at ahi para school I am 11 years of age I was born on 2011 July 18th at Whangarei hospital.

I have 5 siblings my sisters are Dylan Paula and Shanley. My brother’s names are Nathan and Wheturangi my mum’s name is Vanessa and my dad’s name is Grant my sister Dylan is 9 years old and means a lot to me shes my younger sister sometimes can be annoying but she is really nice to me sometimes my other sister Shanley she is 23 years old she is always mean but I still love her now MY FAVORITE SISTER OF ALL PAULA!!! She is 31 and she is just so good to me I love her so much sometimes she can yell but she says sorry all the time she gives me stuff and makes me laugh. my `brothers My brother Wheturangi has been with me all the time he never leads my side he is 18 years of age my other brother is nathan he is 30 years of age and he always farts on me and laughs he always mean but he plays rugby just like me. My mum is a mental health nurse she owns her own business named rakau ora she is my favorite.

One of my favorite things to do is rugby and sports I play the spot hooker or im a reserve for lock 

I enjoy playing outside I like to hang out with the bros and do fun things I like watching rugby on the tv I like hanging out with the whanau and I sometimes play the game with my mates on my computer I’m barely on the game though one of my favorite things to do is playing ki-o-rahi it’s basically a Maori game where there is pou and putu you chuck the key/ball at the putu in the middle and you get a point or you can run around and use the ball to touch the pou and run into the middle you can play it with ripping tags or you can play it with tackle.  My bestfriends names are Unaik,i maikee,  Matteo, Callum, Asher Tauwharangi and zak

When I grow up I want to be in the army I’ve been wanting to be in the army for 5 years+ I also want to be a professional rugby player or be a rugby coach I just love rugby my goals are to be in the army rugby player or a teacher or a traveler that’s what I basically want to do those are my goals. 

Live life out of its most.

pj.

One thought on “auto biography